Our Full Property ManagementPerfect for landlords who would prefer to leave all letting matters in our capable hands and includes, meeting with you at your property, providing a rental valuation and offering advice and guidance as required (this service is provided free of charge and with no obligation to engage Preferential Properties Ltd as your agent).
In addition to the service outlined within our Tenant Introduction Service we will:
- Ensure compliance with the various landlord and safety regulations.
- Collect and hold, as stakeholders, a security deposit.
- Collect on-going rental payments and pay the balance due directly into your designated bank account on a monthly basis.
- To provide financial statements on a quarterly basis.
- Visit the property periodically to ensure compliance with the terms of the tenancy agreement and provide a written report.
- Arrange any repairs, maintenance or replacements to the property or contents, (within an agreed limit), and seek your authority before taking action* if repairs, maintenance or replacement charges exceed this limit (*except in the case of genuine emergency or being unable to contact you within a reasonable timescale).
- Deal with any necessary insurance claims.
- Take appropriate initial action in the event of rent arrears or any other breach of condition of the agreement in an effort to remedy the situation.
- Liaise with the tenant on a routine basis, arranging renewals of the agreement or check-outs (checking the inventory and schedule of condition and deducting relevant charges for repair or replacement from the tenant’s security deposit).
- Advise on any general repair, maintenance or cleaning services required in order to maintain the property standard.